Business Insurance

Business Automobile

Commercial automobile policies cover the cars, vans, trucks and trailers used in your business. The coverage will reimburse you if your vehicles are damaged or stolen or if the driver injures a person or property. If your business owns a car or truck, or a fleet of vehicles, you need Commercial Automobile Insurance. Here are some of the coverages available, however, we recommend you come in and talk to us for more information and advice on what coverages will best fit your business.

Back to Business Insurance